Independent Pension & Investment Advice
Purley based Independent Financial Adviser Mark Cooper works with private individuals and business owners, both pre and post retirement, in Surrey, Kent, Sussex and London.
Does one of these describe your current position?
- You have been asked to make key decisions regarding Occupational or Personal Pension Scheme membership, options or benefits
- Facing retirement, you need to discuss and implement your Pension cash and income options, such as buying an Annuity, or using Income Drawdown
- You need to review and fully understand your Pensions, Investments and other assets including their tax treatment possible future value and income produced
- You have new money or existing savings to invest for the long term and need to fully understand your options, the risks, taxation issues and potential future outcomes
We can help, with impartial advice at a clearly defined cost
As a client of ours you will enjoy:
- Suitable positioning of your Pensions, Investments and other assets with appropriate risk, in a tax-efficient way, aligned to your current and future needs
- A clear understanding of your Pension arrangements, their potential future income and the various options available to you at and into retirement
- A financial safety-net if required, for you, your family or business
- Face to face advice in the convenience of your home or place of work
- A clearly defined charging structure for our advice and services, using fees, payment from suitable plans and investments, or a combination of the two
- Regular reviews, if required, on an agreed basis to ensure our advice remains suitable and relevant